Vai al contenuto
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

mega MINI forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

lasm

Utente forum
  • Iscritto

  • Ultima visita

  1. lasm ha risposto a lasm nella discussione New megaMINI DRIVERS
    I'm sorry, I didn't know isn't my intention to offend anyone
  2. lasm ha pubblicato una discussione in New megaMINI DRIVERS
    Dear Friends, I have a Mini Cooper F56 2015, and I just bought the a gearshift from R56 JCW , I would like to know how you install the gearshift? I couldn't separate the leather from the gear shift. it's possible you send me a tutorial kind regards
  3. lasm ha risposto a Camupier nella discussione Interior
    Dear Friend, I have a Mini Cooper F56 2015, and I just bought the same gearshift JCW , I would like to know how you install the gearshift? I couldn't separate the leather from the gear shift. it's possible you send me a tutorial kind regards Luis Serrano

Account

Navigation

Cerca

Cerca

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.